Car rental from LeoDrive
The car rental market in Lviv is sufficiently developed to select companies and services according to specific needs. Driver's or non-driver's vehicles, passenger and freight, for weddings or for long journeys, are offered by small local hirers as well as branches of large international companies.
LeoDrive is a local carrier that offers car rental in Lviv for Lviv residents and city guests. The company's fleet is formed by Toyota and Lexus - versatile vehicles suitable for all conditions of use and capable of performing a wide range of tasks.
Before deciding and renting a car in Lviv, you need to understand what kind of service you need (renting a car without a driver or driver), what documents you need to have, and roughly figure out what car rental rates are region.
Rent a car without a driver
This type of service is the most popular car rental option worldwide. Rent a car without a driver is booked for:
- Business Trips. The service is in demand among clients in both foreign and in your own city;
- Tourist Travel. Lviv and Lviv offer great opportunities for motor tourism. In this regard, there are practically no competitors in other regions of Ukraine in Lviv region;
- To solve certain atypical problems. Rent a car in Lviv, among other things, as a car for a wedding, if necessary to meet guests, to transport personal belongings when moving to another place of residence and in other cases.
Renting a vehicle without a driver ensures maximum independence of movement - the customer can travel to the right place at any time convenient for him.
What documents do you need to rent a car?
There are several standard document requirements that are required to order a rental car. Ukrainian operators require:
- National or foreign passport, ID card or other official document, which in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine may certify the person;
- Taxpayer registration number. The provision of the service is possible without presenting this document in the cases provided for by law;
- Driver's license of the relevant category.
A car rental company may also require other documents at its discretion. To be sure of what documents are required to obtain the service, you should contact the rental company and consult with their employees.
What are the prices for car rental in Lviv?
In the process of finding the best rental car in a particular city, they usually study and compare bids from different carriers. Such a search will determine the best, best deals that meet the tenant's requirements. In Ukraine in general, and in Lviv in particular in terms of pricing, the market is characterized by the fact that small specialized firms sometimes offer rental cars at a quite competitive and attractive price, and this is also typical for vehicles higher than international level operators.